Sony Xperia L
- 4.3 inch capacitive touchscreen
- 8 mp primary camera, 0.3mp secondary camera
- Android v 4.1. Jelly Bean OS
- 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8230Dual Core Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- One touch NFC functions
Stylish and sleek design
The Xperia L has a 4.3 inch (10.92cm) screen and an elegant, sleek body with an LED light strip at the bottom. It has a resolution of 480x854 pixels and 16M color density.
Xperia L has a 8mp primary camera with Exmor RS image sensor technology from Sony and also a BSI light sensor. Its HDR feature clicks sharp and clear photos even when there is a strong backlight.
Powerful Dual Core Qualcomm processor
The device has a 1GHz dual core Qualcomm processor running on Android 4.1 Jelly bean OS with a RAM of 1GB. It supports multiple applications simultaneously, while saving battery. Its 8Gb of internal memory can be expanded to 32Gb.
The NFC supports various one touch functions from Sony such as one touch mirroring to Sony TV, one touch listening wireless speaker or wireless headphones etc.
Other amazing features
Xperia L has a number of other features like camera features such as face and smile detection, self timer, red eye reduction etc, NFC, wifi, GPS, Google Maps, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, eCompass, Magnetometer, Screen Mirroring, PlayStation Certified, STAMINA Mode.
Why would you love it?
This series of Sony is tastefully designed and is neither too bulky nor too small in size. It offers all necessary features and excludes all gimmicks. Its 8mp camera, 1Ghz Dual Core Processor, NFC, STAMINA mode for battery are some main features for you to buy this phone.
- Elegant and lightweight design.
- Natural colours and clean interface.
- Multitask without any lags. •
- Quick one touch sharing through NFC.
- Good 8mp primary camera.
- Good audio quality with Sony’s walkman app.
- Battery runs down pretty fast even in STAMINA mode .
- Difficult to view the screen clearly from different viewing angles.
- Single SIM.